Baumhaus embraces a holistic approach to creative arts learning for children 0–6 years old. From our internationally awarded baby & toddler classes, to our new Drama program, DramaLab for 4–6 year olds-- nestled in our beautiful playhouses and coffee lounges in Wan Chai and Harbour City-- Baumhaus has something for the whole family.
We are now seeking for the following positions:
Full Time/Part Time Kindermusik Teacher:
Do you have a passion for music and a heart for kids? Baumhaus is growing and we are searching for a certified Kindermusik Teacher to join our award winning teaching team. Click here to apply.
- Fluent in English
- Vocal proficiency
- Accuracy in singing the C-major scale
- A keen interest in early childhood development & education
- A passion to work with children and families
Classroom experience teaching Kindermusik
Experience working in a Family Centre
Experience in early Childhood Care & Education
Junior Graphic Designer:
Baumhaus is looking for a creative and confident Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team. Our ideal candidate has a design aesthetic that is organised but accessible and friendly.
- Graphic design of marketing materials, such as brochures, leaflets, posters, web banners and printing production
- Maintain a consistent brand image, identity and guidelines across divisions ensure branding is consistently upheld through all media (fonts, overall styles, etc)
- Event management support : pre-event and post-event logistics support, event survey analysis/follow-up e-mails and reporting.
- Final output artwork files
- Well organised, highly responsible and independent self-starter who wants to dive right in and own their own projects while also collaborating closely with team members
- A thirst for knowledge and understanding, someone who always asks, “Why?”
- A Portfolio of self-curated and relevant work
- Graduate in Graphic Design or similar field
- Fresh Graduates will also be considered
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Keeps a positive attitude and able to troubleshoot situations and deal with any unique situations that may arise
- Fluent in English both verbally and written, Cantonese a plus
Full Time Receptionist:
We are currently recruiting an experienced full-time Receptionist at Baumhaus, Harbour City, Kowloon.
- Full-Time Receptionist: 40 hours per week (Monday–Friday)
- Start date: Immediate. 1-week training to be provided.
- Closing date for applications: 31st August 2017
- Context: The role of the Receptionist is an integral part of the Company. As the ‘face’ of Baumhaus, it is the duty of the Receptionist to represent to all clients who we are and the services we offer.
- Reporting to: Manager on Duty
Roles & Responsibilities
- Daily opening and closing of facility
- Face-to-face communication with all clients
- Record keeping
- Managing daily financial transactions
- Telephone communication – answers telephone enquiries about opening hours, services we offer, schedules, happenings/parties, where to find more information
- Directs to Admissions all enquiries regarding class availability, registrations, make-ups, trials.
- Monitors and ensures safe and correct use of facility by all
- Monitors and ensures cleanliness and hygiene of facility
- Informs Manager of any issues/needs/repairs
- To be a clear communicator
- To be organised and efficient
- To be able to work independently and as part of a team
- To be responsible and professional in all of your duties
- Good at communicating with clients
- A keen interest to work in a child-friendly environment
- Alertness to the children, and to the safety and hygiene of the environment
- Patience while listening & responding to clients enquiries
- Fluency in Cantonese, English & Mandarin
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in Customer Service industry
- Experience in a Childcare/Family service setting
- Experience in Reception duties